Account Services Intern
皇冠crown在线官网唯一官网入口 Advertising, THE ad agency for home builders and voted one of the Philadelphia’s best places to work for 2015, has an opportunity for an out-of-the box and forward-thinking intern who’s ready to learn and create with our animated, homebuilder-happy, advertising-obsessed, Bananagram-playing team .
What’s This Internship All About?
Being part of a full-service agency, you will learn what the Account Management team does on a daily basis to manage accounts, oversee creative campaigns and keep clients happy! This internship will give you exposure to the creative process , client relations and ultimately help you gain an understanding of how the various agency departments and roles work together to drive effective marketing strategy and results. You will also undergo training across various marketing channels – including, but not limited to social media community management and publishing, digital and traditional media.
Cool Stuff You’ll Get to Do:
- Closely shadow the Account team
- Learn how to capture and use competitive research
- Get trained on social media posting and community engagement
- Be involved in content creation and sourcing
- Learn how content calendars are developed for agency and clients
- Learn how departments communicate and collaborate on projects
- Participate in Agency and team meetings
When Will You Join Us?
This is an opportunity for the Fall, starting in September and going through December.
This is an unpaid internship for educational purposes, available for credits and the opportunity to become a part time team member based on performance.
What We’re Looking For:
- Interest in marketing and advertising with a focus on social media, media and communication strategies
- Understanding of dominant social networks and best practices for sharing and increasing engagement over them and have an awareness of current social media trends
- General understanding of Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics
- A desire to both learn from the experience and contribute
- Working knowledge of social media platforms (including Twitter, Blogging, Facebook, Pinterest, and LinkedIn)
- Excellent writing, computer and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational ability and attention to detail
More Good Stuff:
-16+ hours a week
-Previous internship, school or work experience in communications and related fields